Sunday 5 May 2013

Assistant Managing Director - it-fusion


Assistant Managing Director

Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of me.
Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of me.
Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
Arranging travel and accommodation for me.
Take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
Ensuring all deadlines issued to/for me and my departments are met.
Prepare and produce documents, minutes, briefing papers, reports and presentations for me . Carry out background research and present findings.
Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring that I am well-prepared for meeting.
Responsible of my personal accounts and budgets.
Updating websites with my personal data.
Schedule on behalf of me meetings between me and my direct reports and the committees and groups.
Keeping me updated about the recent updates and news information.
Sending greetings in the different events.
ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE CRITERIA Essential Criteria
1. Excellent organizational skills for maintaining diaries and making appointments
2. Excellent personal presentation, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to meet and greet with staff and visitors at all levels of seniority
3. Ability to produce correspondence, minutes, briefing reports and presentations.
4. Intermediate to advanced computer application skills and working knowledge of Corporate data systems.
5. Demonstrated attention to detail for undertaking background research and presenting findings.
6. Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of the broader team.
7. Highly developed negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
8. Highly developed time management skills with the ability to meet competing deadlines.
9. Sound working knowledge of all the PA’s key accountability.
10. Demonstrated commitment to achieving company's values and organizational behaviors.
If you are interested please send your updating CV with recent Photo to hr@it-fusion.org adding in the Subject the job Title with Assistant Managing Director